Stijn Doors is an architecture & street photographer with a modern and aesthetically minimalistic style of photography. Being out on the streets most of the time by himself at a very young age, he learned his way around in city life earlier than most of us. Because of this he devoted a lot of time in observing and analyzing that which goes on around him, retrospectively developing a heightened sense of spatial awareness. In his endless search for the unexpected and the unknown, there’s always this challenge to find a balance between calmness and energy.
After finishing a master in International Business at the University of Maastricht and successfully launching an international music career as DJ/Producer, his visual approach to life finally brought him to a career in photography and design. His work has been published in several renowned online and print photography magazines (see below). Also, he was selected as GUP NEW Photography Talent 2022.
(Formerly known as his creative alias REGINAR, he switched to using his own name in 2021).
- GUP/NEW Photography Talent, 2022
- Jury Arranged Realism, game photography contest, 2021
- Jury ZoomNL contest, Jan/Feb issue, 2021
- Pf Magazine feature, #2 2020
- Olympus Visionary (Ambassador), talks & workshops, 2018-2020
- Professional Imaging Speaker, 2019 (2020 cancel due to Covid)
- Speaker at Rijnboutt Open, 2019
- Dutch Design Week Exhibition – Design Perron, 2018
- Publication Eyeem Magazine Vol VIII, 2018
- Eyeem Magazine Street Finalist, 2018
- Speaker at Talks About Photography (Creative Growth Model), 2018
- Shutr.Photo Q1 2018 feature
- Shutr.Photo vs. Olympus Visionary contest winner 2017
- Part of international DJ/Producer duo Roul and Doors, 2009-2016
- Master International Business, University of Maastricht, 2008